Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wow I'm way ahead this year!

I'm usually trying to finish up projects at the last minute:) just the way I seem to work! But this year I have my Halloween treats for my grandkids done a whole month ahead of time!!! I know that that will never happen again, but once I got started on these treats I just couldn't stop! I spent part of Friday get these all made and I think the kids will like them!
The mini Milk cartons are filled with Tootsie rolls, the little bags with the reeses peanut butter cups are made with the packing paper that comes in our Stampin Up orders! I saw someone make these and thought it was such a good Idea to use some of that paper! (Wish I could remember who, but I bounce around to so many web sites I forgot) Then of course the little cello bags are the new ones in the holiday Mini!! Hope These give you a few ideas for the little people in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment