Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Open Sea!

I was so excited to see the update the other day from Stampin Up that they decided to carry this set over from the summer Mini! I love boats and I think this set is great for "man' cards. It's hard to see in the picture (you can click on it to enlarge) but I used the new striped embossing folder on the whisper white panel.



This card features a stamp from the new holiday mini, I stamped the image in black stazon, then using the water color pencils I water colored the image.
And here is the inside of the card, a tag and some brads makes it a little more special:)
Last but not least, for tonight anyway, this is the card my daughter and I did for her workshop a couple weeks ago. She had some newbies and they loved it, and it was simple enough not to overwhelm them. One of the gals that night has hired my daughter to make cards for her the last couple years, but I think we made her into a stamper!! I hope you enjoyed these and have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment