Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Fun

Even though it's in the 90's here, I'm feeling like fall! lol Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, with the crisp weather and all the fresh produce coming off the farms. of course it means lots of work getting ready for the cold winters, and putting up the produce:) but that's OK I like opening the cupboard to see the foods that I put up, and knowing it's healthy for me! But of course you stopped by to see what crafty things I've been up too! Well being it's Friday, I had the day off and hubby went fishing so I had time to play, and have a few cards to share tonight! This first one is using the Greeting card Kids set out of the catty, It's a great one to watercolor, so I pulled out my watercolor pencils again to color it. Also got to use a little  of the new Frightful Sight DSP. The pictures not real clear but I used the eyelet border punch and The new Simple Scored tool, available in the holiday mini, to make a rosette back for my little girl.Also added some Glass Stampin Glitter around the Cajun Craze circle.

 This one is just a very simple little card, using the Frightful Sight DSP. Sometimes I just like a very easy quick card.
 Well I wanted to do some fall cards, that weren't Halloween, so this was the first one, second one is still on my desk unfinished, the Dsp is from the new Holiday mini, and so is the stamp set. The DSP is called Spice Cake and it is beautiful!! The stamp set is Gently Falling and it's a 2 step stamp set, and even though it's hard to see in the pictures I did the rock and roll technique to give the leaves more color. Well that's it for tonight hope you saw something you like, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment