Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy August!

Well if you all wondered were I disappeared to, the month of august was a very busy month around here! We had a new granddaughter show up 3 weeks early, and even though she was in a rush to make her appearance she was perfect in every way! Then we had the last of the 5 kids (one of our daughters) get married on the 27th!! And of course the only one that doesn't live here came home for the event, and him and his wife stayed for a week and a half! Love my family to death, but this Nana needs to get back into her routine!

So this last weekend in between family events I finally did some serious card making!! Woohoo, how I missed playing in my craft room! So I have a few cards to share with you finally!
This first one is just a very simple card
I made for someone that just lost a family member.
I saw one of this little stick horses that Jackie Topia made using the new stocking punch, so being horse crazy I just had to make one my self! I think he's so cute and the colors would make a nice little boy card!
I just had to make something with this new stamp out of the big catty, and play with the new score tool to add some fun embossing!

Oh this picture didn't turn out very good, and of course I already gave it away:( This was made with the new Well worn DSP and even though you can't see it I did some hand sewing on this one.
Here is another one using the new stocking punch, and again I saw this somewhere and had to make it! stamped the stockings, then punched them out and trimmed them down to make baby booties! Well that's it for tonight I'll add the rest tomorrow! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment