Wednesday, September 21, 2011

October 8th

Ever year I try to have a come and play day, this year it will be October 8th. The way I run this is, my house is open for my customers and friends, (the more the merrier) from about 10 a.m. till 9 p.m. I put on a big pot of soup and make a dessert, and everyone brings a dish to share thru out the day. You can come when you can and stay as long as you like. You bring what ever you want to work on, cards , scrapbook pages or whatever. It's alot of fun to craft, chat and eat!
Also being that Christmas will be here soon, I have decide that I will also run a Stamp-a-stack on this day too. You don't have to do them but it is a option if your interested to jump start your Christmas card making! I will have 5 cards to make at the usual fee of 5 for $10, and again you DON'T have to do them if you don't want too!
I will need a idea on how many are attending so I have enough table space for everyone to spread out and enjoy themselves, so let me know if you can make it that day, even if for just a short time! And please invite friends to come and play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment