Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall is in the air!

Good Saturday morning! Today I'm going to the fair with all 8 of my grandkids!! Woohoo I'm excited, but I did tell them parents are required:) I don't think I could keep up with all of them by myself! I have been having some fun making a few fall projects. I love making little gift boxes and bags so here are a few that I've put together.
This little box is made from the Bitty box and Envelope die, and the Day of Gratitude stamp set. it's not a very big box, but it's so darn cute!
This box is made a little bigger by cutting 2 boxes from the Fancy Favor die. the bottom is made using the full cut of the box, the top you cut out without cutting the bottom flaps to make a top that slides over the top of the box. I then just punched holes in the top and ran some linen thread thru it to tie it shut, then added the cute little take.

I love this little tag! Stamp the thank you on Very Vanilla, then punched with the 1 inch square punch at a angle, then mounted it on another 1 inch punch, then put them both on the small tag punch! And of course added some bling!! Hope you enjoy this ideas, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment