Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fair entries!

Ok tried to post through my Stampin Up blog and it didn't work! So I'm back here were I know it works:) So here are the pages I thru together this morning to take in and enter! Yep I said this morning, I have a bad habit of waiting till the last second:)
 Wow I'm sitting here with a great big blank on my brain:) love this paper but can't remember the name, and I'm to tired to walk back and get my catty:) But it is in the big catty and features Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral, and a little Lucky Limeade. I really love the newest in colors!
 I do know that the paper in this one is retired:( but I was in a hurry, hmm go figure:) so I grabbed it off the retired shelf.
 This was the last of the 4 that I made so it is a very simple layout, nothing special. It did use some retired elements from a scrapkit.
This is A page I made from the hunt my husband went on with my son, who is a part of the Wounded Warriors program. They had made arrangements for a hunt in Wyoming in 2009, so my husband and friend took our toy hauler and tents and quads sown and meet the boys who all live in Tennessee.  The papers are from the Well Worn DSP, works great for "manly" pages or cards.
Well hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment