Saturday, September 10, 2011

More fall fun!

Just a quick post this morning, then I have to get something done! :) This first card I did a little paper piecing, again it's the new Spice Cake DSP, I just cut 1/2 inch strips and reversed every other piece. The little frame is made with the new Bigz die, Peekaboo frames, in the Holiday mini. Oh can I say how much I love the new in color Pool Party! It's such a pretty blue!
And this is a peek inside the little frame.
Very simple fall card, with Cherry cobbler and Old Olive. Used the Gently Falling set again and the new Cherry Cobbler Quilted ribbon! That's it for now, have to get some work done around here:( If I could just hire a maid I could spend all my time in the craft room! hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at the stuff you make. Very creative :) Rose

    ReplyDelete