Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh what a mess we make!

Last weekend I thought I would have lots of time to play, well until I walked in my craft room and saw the mess that I had made being crafty, and not having time to clean up:( So I decide it was time once again to get organized! So thought I'd share my room with you!



Wow, who could work in this mess! LOL I can't believe how cluttered and messy I can get! I decided that this wasn't working so spent all day Sat. and part of Sunday getting cleaned and organized! So this is how things look now, (well until I start getting crafty again:)





So much cleaner now and user friendly! I love a clean room! But the question is, how long will it last? Well I hope you have a great day and happy stampin!!

1 comment:

  1. haha thanks for sharing your craft room pics :)

    My room looks like a lovely mess today as well! Will have to get it all cleaned up to get the creative juices flowing again :)

    www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete