Monday, May 16, 2011

Good Monday mornin!


Ok lets try this again! Had my post already and it disappeared! Ugh! I had a great time fishing with hubby this last weekend, before the big rain storm rolled in! Also got some paper time in! I have a Stampin up class scheduled for this Friday and Saturday, so I spent some time coming up with the pages for the mini scrapbook pages we'll be doing. After working on them I decided I couldn't decide:) They new papers that Stampin up offers in the new Summer Mini are so nice I decided to offer 2 options for my Gals!




These first 4 are from the Nautical Series paper, perfect for summer travel and boating pages.

These pages are using the Beyond the garden papers. The pages aren't finished, there just to give you a idea as to what we'll be doing. If your interested in class info, check out my Demo website at http://www.charlenehalsey.stampinup.net/ I do need RSVP's ASAP! Thanks for looking and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment