Saturday, May 7, 2011

Crafty time agian!

I'm really trying to get back into being crafty! After the last month and some medical issues that sad to say put me in a little bit of a slump:( I think I have found a little bit of motivation again! Last weekend I was looking thru some of the stuff I've been "collecting" the last couple months:) and ran across the Petal cone die that I just had to have! When I cut one out and started putting it together it reminded me of the May day baskets we made in grade school, so I had to make one, so here it is!
 Dang it! Some day I will figure out how to get this to show up with out them turning sideways!
And here is a close up of some of the flowers. Thanks for stopping by, and hanging in there while I come and go:) Stay tuned I promise more to come in the next few days! Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment