Sunday, September 12, 2010

Well this is part 2 of my post tonight! I have a hard time getting things on here the way I want them to show up so thought if I did them in multiable post I can get it right!

Ok here is another TP roll! This one is decorated for halloween goodies! I used the Wicked Cool stamp set 120600, the orange ribbon is actually a retired tangerine tango that matched the only orange, so I went ahead and used it! The lace on the take is out of the new holiday mini, I just love it!1/2 lace trim 120988



ok here we go agian with side ways pictures! This little card uses our treat cups 116802
and the sweet centers stamp set 116521. Papers are Concord crush, black and Pumpkin pie.


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! TYFS! I'm a new follower from SC!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlene, these are so cute! I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection and I invite you to follow my blog too:
    Penny
    http:pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete