Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy weekend

This weekend was busy busy, Started off yesterday morning watching one of my granddaughter's soccer game, they won! Way to go Reesy! Then it was off to the parade with my oldest, his daughters were sick so they didn't get to go. Then my daughter and I went to the state fair with her little one to see all the animals and displays. Nana slept really good last night!
Today I had some of my stampers out to work on Stamp-a-stack cards. I always have a good time with these gals. Here is one of the cards we did today, I wanted a more manly card to add to the bunch so this is the one I came up with.
This was made with a set that is new in this catalog Out West 120543. The paper is Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, and a little bit of Old Olive. The Cowboy is stamped with Sahara Sand ink on Sahara Sand CS. The stars were inked and then spritzed with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz 119921. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment