Saturday, September 11, 2010






Good Saturday morning! Just a quick post before I'm off to watch the parade in Naches with my granddaughters!



Come up events- Stamp-a-stack



For those that have never attended a stamp-a-stack, this is a chance for you to make some quick cards and get ideas. I will have at least 5 different designs for you to choose from, every thing is cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble. This stamp-a stack is for all occasion cards, next month I will be have a Christmas card stamp-a- stack.



Dates available (choose which one works best for your schedule) reserve your spot early!



Thursday Sept 23rd 6:30 to 8:30 pm



Friday Sept 24th 6:30 to 8:30



Sunday Sept 26th 1 to 3 pm



Cost is $10 for 5 cards (envelopes incl.) each additional card $2






Here are a couple of the cards that will be available:









Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I am now following you from Stampin' Connection. www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great ideas! following you from SC too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur Stamp-a-stack cards re wonderful! I'm following you now through the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop over and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete