Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wonderful weekend!

Well I'm trying to catch up on my Blog so please bear with me!

Here are a couple cards I worked on today. The first one is the cute motorcycle stamp from the summer mini. i used the diamond texture plate for the back ground. I've been seeing others doing this technique and just got around to trying it, i love the way it looks!



This card was made with the new Cherry Cobbler and black CS. The Designer paper we were given at convention! It"s the new christmas paper in the Holiday mini! So this is a sneak peak for you, I love the vintage look!The heart set is from the level one Hostess Set.




Had a great time at Convention! This picture is of my 2 convention Buddies! Charlotte, and Jamina, we had a blast making new friends and learning lots. We were absolutely exhausted every day but it was a blast.






























No comments:

Post a Comment