Monday, August 16, 2010



OK ladies have you got your new 2010-2011 catalog? If not and you would like to get your hands on it, so you can see all the wonderful new stamps and the great new accessories!


3 ways to get your new catalog


1 purchase the catalog for $5.00 (retail $9.95) Doesn't include shipping


2 Host a workshop (all my hostess get a free catalog)


3 Place a order of $25 (before shipping and tax)


So call me, text me or shoot me a e-mail.






RIBBON SHARES


Like the new ribbons but don't think you want a 15 yard roll? Well then ribbon shares are for you. I'm offer 2 different ones at this time.


First one is for the 1/8th inch taffeta ribbon


there are 13 colors, each person would get 2 yards of each color for $19.00 That's 26 yards of beautiful ribbon for your projects!




Second ribbon share is for the 3/8th inch taffeta ribbon. 13th colors- 2 yards of each color for a total of 26 yards for $22


COLORS
Daffodil Delight, Old olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Certainly celery, early espresso, Marina mist, Night of navy, Pretty in pink, Pumpkin pie, Real red, Very vanilla, and whisper white.
SEPTEMBER CLASS


OK now take a look at this little project I made last night.
This is a cute little box I made that has 4 little 3x3 cards w/ envelopes inside!
OK if you like this project let me know. I will be offering this as a class in September, (dates and times to follow) Class cost will be $10 it will also include one technique to be determined later. You HAVE to RSVP and pay at least 1 week in advance so that I can order enough supplies and have them int time for class! So stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment