Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ok where does time go?




I've really been trying to keep up but time gets away from me. We had a very good friend have a serious head injury just after I returned from convention, he was in a coma a week and a day before he was declared brain dead and his family had to make a terrible decision. His funeral is this sat. He was a wonderful man and we will all miss him.



Then I've been busy hemming dresses for a wedding, and now I'm working on the flowers for another! Life is never dull around here!



I have had some time to make some cards, forgot to take pictures of a couple of them, made one for my Dad, his birthday is tomorrow and I got one done for a good friend (can't show it in case she ever looks here)! But I did see a idea on Stampin Connection (Demo web site) that I was thinking about on my way home, so I just had to make it for my Hostess next Weds. And since I know I haven't gave her my Blog name I can post it cuz' I know she won't see it! LOL And remember I always do something for my hostess, but this is a little extra special because it's my new Daughter-in-law and she's a school teacher so I thought this is perfect! I'll be making a second one for my daughter also because she is co-hosting the party and she is a pre-school teacher.















This card I made for my Daughter-in-law to give to her Sister. Love the new Cherry Cobbler color it's so gorgeous! And the label is a new punch I won at convention, it will be available in the Holiday mini!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the desk, what a great idea. Do you have the directions that you'd like to share? I hope so. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Queen Bea, these are very simple to make, they are made using 6 of the matchbox dies, and cutting thin cardboard (like on the back of paper packs) for the top and covering with DSP. I don't remember the size (I gave them away!)Just set up the boxes 3 on each side and measure what looks good, and lots of sticky strip!! So they hold together!!

    ReplyDelete