Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow! Sorry it's been so long!

Sometimes life gets in the way, some times it's good and others not so much! This last weekend I went to the pumpkin patch with one son and his family. Even though it was a rainy day, the rain held off while we got lost in the corn maze, and picked out the perfect pumpkins! The farm we like to go to makes the best homemade cake donuts and apple cider! Even though I had 3 while I was there I had to buy a dozen to bring home! Yum yum.
I did get some crafting done this weekend also, not as much as I'd hoped, but here is one of the fall cards I made to send to my cousin, hope you enjoy!
 I love the fall colors on this card I used Cajun Craze, Ridinghood red and Pumpkin Pie. For the back ground I just randomly stamped the leaves from the Autumn Splender stamp set, the pumpkin is from the Autumn Harvest set.
Hope you liked this one. i will try and post my Christmas cards tonight that we are doing tomorrow night at our club. Have a great day and Happy Stampin'.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and a great color combination. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete