Sunday, September 13, 2009






Well I survived the weekend! I had the 3 month old granddaughter from 10am Sat to 10am Sunday! And the 5 year old and 2 year old were here also! I have realized that I'm not as young as I used to be, it takes alot more energy to keep up with all of them. I didn't get anything done this weekend, but I did enjoy the girls. I did have a couple things I wanted to add to my blog, that I did last week, so here goes!


This layout goes with the other one I did with my grandson. On this one I did use my electric die cut machine. I really liked how it turned out, you really can't see the glitter on the windows, door and spider web, but it looks really cute in person.



This is one of my Granddaughter Baileys 2nd birthday back in June. This one is SU only. Agian not the best picture, but I'll get better.

This one includes cuts from my electronic die cut machine.

Well that's it for tonight I'm ready to fall in bed and catch up on some sleep. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment